‘UL TRANS’ Solar Ultra Clear Glass
Brief introduction of Solar Ultra clear glass
‘UL TRANS’Solar ultra clear glass is a kind of low iron glass with transmittance higher than 91%. It adopted special process and proprietary formula, speciallyapplied in solar-thermal and solar-PV fields, with superior weather resistance and processability.
Thickness and size can be customized
1. Front panel glass of thin film PV module: High solar transmittance and photoelectric conversion efficiency.
2. Flat plate solar collector: high transmittance andsolar thermal conversion efficiency.
3. CSP solar mirror: Make full use of high reflectivity of solar mirror; improve the thermal efficiency, thereby enhancing the overall efficiency ofthermal power generation.
4. BIPV Projects: solar low iron float glass can be used as front panel and encapsulated glass of thin film PV modules, its application in BIPV, not only meets the requirement of building indoor day lighting, but also satisfies the function of power generation, BIPV is the main trend in the development of the future buildings.
5. Greenhouse glass: It can promote the photosynthesis of plants, shorten the growth period of plants and achieve greater economic benefits for customers.